Sunday, December 25, 2011







What a great Christmas! Words cannot describe my feelings of gratitude for my life right now. On my run this morning I was giving thanks for everything in my life right now...healthy kids, a family that loves and supports me, a relationship with Christ, restored relationships, friendships...etc. My heart is just full today, and it has been all Christmas break.

The boys' baptisms this morning were beyond amazing! I remind myself daily that these are not my kids. They are God's and he has chosen me and Kevin to raise them. I pray daily that we are guiding them correctly and I pray for their lives. I am so proud of them for being soooo excited about their baptisms this morning! They went from one adrenaline high-baptisms-to another-Christmas presents!

They hit the jack-pot this year!!!! Two DSis and a Nook Tablet...plus DSi games and legos and MUCH more!!! They didn't want to go to bed tonight obviously.

I got one of the best presents I have ever received. My mom gave my dad a red leather bible Christmas of 1983. I have fond memories of my dad and this bible. Every Sunday after Sunday school I would put one of my stickers in the front of the bible and then watch him underline, make notes, etc. I always told him that I wanted him to pass the bible down to me when the time came. Well, he chose this Christmas, and I couldn't have been happier! There were definitely tears of joy coming down my face!!! What a special gift with so much sentimental value.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment