I am thankful for the following:
1.God sent His son Jesus. He lived a perfect life. He did no wrong, and yet he DIED on a cross for MY sins (and yours too!!). How amazing is that?! Oh how HE loves us!!
2. God creating us-enough said.
3. My family. My parents are pretty great, and I had a great life growing up. I'm thankful they raised me in a Christian home. I'm also thankful that I have parents that I enjoy spending time with now that I'm an adult. :-)
4.My husband. He is a godly man, and for that I'm eternally grateful. Even when I don't like him, I love him.
5. My 3 healthy boys! They are active, wild, sometimes they don't listen, sometimes they don't make the best choices...but they are healthy!!! They keep us on our toes! I have to constantly remind myself that they are not MY children...they are God's and HE has entrusted them to me.
6. My friends. It is nice to have a circle of good friends to be able to hang out with, call up and blab with, and just be yourself!
7. My job. I do what I love every single day and for that I am extremely grateful!
8. Money in the bank, a roof over my head, food in the fridge, clothes in my closet, and a car in the garage.
9. That I am able to run, and I enjoy it so much!
10. My loved ones are healthy and happy.
11. I live in a free country!!!
Friday Q&A on dating...and blog comments
2 days ago