- Situations that bring us closer to God.
- Situations that remind us that we need to be in a state of prayer at all times.
- Situations that remind us that this world is NOT our home. We weren't made for any of this world- nothing that is has to offer, none of its drama, none of the things we accumulate, etc.
- Normalcy- however crazy normal might be!
- Friday evening long runs that start off with friends, have quiet contemplation time in the middle, and end reconnecting with my friends!
- Saturday mornings spent in pajamas with coffee and my family.
- Saturdays where I don't have to continuously watch the clock because we have to be somewhere at a certain time.
- Friends that check in on you to make sure you are ok.
- Family that checks in on you to make sure you are ok.
- Planning Christmas lists.
- Making plans for the Thanksgiving holiday!!!!
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake (for my birthday!)
1 hour ago