Friday, December 2, 2011

I Signed Up for TWO Races In ONE Day!!

Howdy blog friends! Today has been an exciting day (for me and my bank account...). This morning before getting my wild yahoos up-I mean boys-I decided to register for my half marathon I am training for. YIPPEE!! Go me! Super pumped about that one.

Wwwweeeeellllll...one night when I was talking to my sister-in-law, she mentioned The Flying Pig Marathon-a race in Cincinnati that I should look into. I did and it looks WWWAAAYYY fun! So after debating about what to register for (I opted for the 10K) I registered this afternoon. How fun is that to have two races already planned and registered for for the new year...whoop whoop! I know you all are way pumped...thanks :-)
Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon

Now we are off to get our Christmas tree (if my husband will MOVE) and pick up some lights and food. Merry, merry friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment