Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's Been A Good One!

2009 has been a good year! I don't think I have the energy to do a run down, so I think I'll just leave it at that. I am blessed beyond belief!

Today has been a hectic one (I hope this isn't a glimpse of what 2010 is like...I couldn't handle it!)...started off nice-breakfast with a friend, but spiraled out of control-comments from my kiddos that brought on mommy guilt (isn't it the WORST?!), rushing to the bank to get more money for my bridesmaid dress, more on that later, rushing to the hairdresser to get my hair colored, again! And then over to a friend's house to spend the last night of 2009.


Finally, when we got there I felt like I could breathe a sigh of relief...whew! The boys had fun together, and so did the adults.
Wish we would have gotten a picture of the other side of the table...it was a hoot! Wouldn't want to have spent it any where else :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you all came over tonight.

    May the new year bring us as many opportunities to gather together as the last one.

    We have enjoyed getting to know you and your family. We value your friendship. Thanks for all the fun in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet words; we feel the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed our time spent with you in 2009. Looking forward to 2010's activities.

    ReplyDelete