Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve and Such...

The festivities have begun, and unfortunately are about to end :( We made our annual trip to Nashville to eat at Rainforest Cafe and visit the lights at Opryland Hotel. You can see some pictures over here at my mom's blog. Everyone had lots of fun, and always looks forward to that tradition.



This morning we went over to my in-law's house for breakfast. We really enjoyed spending some time with them, and of course the boys enjoyed the gifts!




When we got home, Kevin and I cleaned the house...well, we straightned, vaccumed, shined the bathrooms and kitchen! I wish I could just snap my fingers and keep it this way!! Lord knows that's not going to happen with this family.

Tonight we met my parents and my brother and his fiance at Rafferty's. The food and company were good. It's always nice to eat and talk with family. No pictures because everyone was too focused on keeping the boys "together"! They were wild tonight!! After dinner, we all met over at church for a Christmas Eve service. I'll leave you with pictures of the rest of the night's activities.
I believe the boys are wrapped in a blanket of anticipation tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment