Sunday, December 27, 2009

EUREKA!!!


My jewelry, the dresser, my mom, and myself have been having a war. My mom and I were so frustrated with the top of my dresser. There sat my jewelry looking rather smug on a dust covered dresser. A couple of days would pass and I'd reach for a necklace, only to find it tangled up with five others! After awhile, my mom (and a friend) threatened to buy me a jewelry box!! Thankfully I talked them out of it. It looked like the jewelry and the dresser might prevail...UNTIL...one of my facebook friends had a great idea to hang her necklaces on a tie rack!! Way to think outside the box Jenny :) BUT WAIT...the story doesn't stop there...oh no! After the Christmas festivities had died down on the 25th, and due to the fact I got three new necklaces, I decided to get creative, or practical, or frugal, or white trash...you pick. Anyway, I had my lovely husband put about 13 nails in the wall behind our bedroom door so I could hang my necklaces! Ha ha jewelry and dresser!! Take that.

1 comment: