Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Baaack...

Whew...winter break has begun and I feel like I can breath a sigh of relief! School ended with a flurry of activity. You could read a glimpse of it over at Amy's blog. While, my afterschool activities were a little different, every night seemed to be filled with something. From Alex's preschool program, to meetings with principals! It was full...and now to balance that fullness, we are going to hopefully have some quiet time. My hubby and I rented some movies tonight, and we hope to snuggle on the couch (under my blanket I took when we played Dirty Santa @ our school Chirstmas party!!!) and get caught up on some movies!!! Hopefully I'll be back soon with a present/wrapping post! Hope you are taking the time to enjoy the holiday week too.




2 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas scene. Where did it come from?
    What movies did you rent? Connor and I went with some Disney Christmas movie for free tonight. Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just googled Christmas and found it! Rented Julie and Julia, Terminator Salvation, & Harry Potter...HP was the only really good one.

    ReplyDelete