Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bliss

This break has been much needed, and much enjoyed! Thanksgiving was a great day spent with family. You can see pictures and read about it here.




Yesterday we took the boys out to Kevin's grandparents. We love it there for multiple reasons. We love to visit with his grandparents, and we love their acerage!!! The boys enjoyed their romp out in the woods. I got some pictures of them playing in the leaves, but was a little dissapointed with my camera :( Most of the action shots turned out blurry (like the picture above). I even tried taking them on the pets and children setting, but didn't work. I'd love to have a SLR, but not too crazy about the price!
Love the pictures of Alex and Landen...couldn't get Dylan to be still long enough to get one of him. I'll leave you with the picture of Kevin...



1 comment: