Monday, November 2, 2009

Hate is such a strong word...


For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a teacher...I used to line my stuffed animals up in a row and teach them what I had learned that day at school. I worked sooooo hard for eight, yes eight, long years to earn my degree and I graduated magna cum laude from WKU. Straight out of college I landed my first teaching job...woohoo! But KTIP sure is putting a damper on it!! What a pain...I go from this,
to this,


and then this,


Now don't get me wrong, it's not hard...just a bunch of time consuming busy work, which is not at all what I signed up for...oh what they don't teach you up on the hill! So y'all send me some prayers and good thoughts this week...I'm feeling a little stressed.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Love the background. What about not having a background color around your signature? It may look like it is more on the page that way. I love that you have started blogging and can't wait to see what you have added each time I notice you have updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get color behind my signature? It just shows up that way. I sure do enjoy blogging...thanks for not giving up on me :)

    ReplyDelete