Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Doozy of A Weekend!

First things first...New Moon came out this weekend, and boy were we ready! Friday morning we donned our t-shirts and came to school pumped! Our principal looked a little worried as we snapped a picture in morning assembly (see prior post). As my friend and I said, you gotta be excited about something! And excited we were! Some of us met early for dinner.





Then we rushed off to the movie at 7:30, even though our showing wasn't until 10:10. We were determined to get good seats! After standing in line for about 2 and 1/2 hours, we were on a first name basis with the manager, Trent! We couldn't resist taking a snapshot in front of the movie poster (ooohhh, I just get excited thinking about it!!!)





It was such a fun night with good friends! I am a firm believer in having some quality girl time!
In other news, a good friend invited us over to their house for an early Thanksgiving meal today. We gladly accepted, and I started making sweet potato casserole with my assistant after church. It was my first time making it, and I think it turned out rather good! We had plenty of food, as you can see. It was a really good time together with friends.


I am just so thankful that it's only a two day week for us! We all need a break...I need one to regroup and be ready to go full steam until Christmas break. I should go write up some lesson plans for the next two days, but I'm not...sshh don't tell! A preview for a movie caught my attention, so I bought the book at Wal-Mart this past weekend. I'm already 1/3 of the way through and am not disappointed! Have a great Monday.


1 comment:

  1. I knew when I saw the preview, it would be right up your alley so to speak. Not sure if I'm game for it or not. You'll have to let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete