Monday, July 16, 2012

Crazo Confessions

Here's some random Crazo Confessions for you.  These are some, and I stress some, of the crazo things that I do in my life :-)  Maybe you do some too...enjoy!

  • I keep a pile of running shorts, running shirts, sports bras, underwear, and socks on top of the corner of my dresser.
  • I sort my underwear by pairs that work for me when I run and pairs that don't.
  • I wipe down the toilet seat before I sit if I am anywhere but my house and my family's houses.
  • I absolutely will not flush public toilets with my hand.
  • The sheets in a hotel MUST NOT go above my shoulders....and that's if it's a 4 star hotel.  3 star hotels don't even make it on my body!  And FORGET about anything less than a 3 star hotel.
  • I usually need to rinse out my glasses before I fill them up with a beverage.
  • I feel lost without my red aleutian water bottle.
  • The bills in my wallet need to be in order with bigger bills in the back of the stack.  
  • My breakfast is a protein shake- if not, I feel off all day.
  • I cannot wear my running shoes any place except on a run (or to the gym if, and only if, I am going to run).
  • I need to arrive at a race at least an hour before. 

1 comment:

  1. I stack my bills in my wallet with the larger bills being in the front.Funny isn't it how habits like this start.

    ReplyDelete