Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's Spring Break & I Can Blog More ;-)

Catchy title huh?  Yes, I know you are excited (all 2 of you) about me blogging more.  That means you get to hear more about my running, or family, or school, or convictions.  Hah!  Any-who...let's talk about running first.  Yesterday I ran after my hubby came home from school- 4:30.  Usually this arrangement doesn't work. 1. I am tired after working all day and just want to crash. 2. It has been crazy hot lately, and I HATE running in the heat!  But since neither of these situations were happening, it worked out nicely.  I had a speed workout on the training schedule, but wasn't feeling it.  Yesterday was the first time running with my phone...meaning my Nike app was on, my music was going, and chick was telling me my pace every 1/2 mile.  I just really wanted to see where I was since my sick-set-back.  I was pleasantly surprised to hear 9:09 at 1/2 mile and then to hear the numbers go down from there!  I finished with a 8:46 average pace for 3.70 miles.  I was happy.  So I did a little temp run instead of speed...I'm cool with that.  Today is a 4 miler. 

So, I thought I might change things up a bit...or copy off other blogs- whatever...and list some things I am Thankful for since it is Thursday and everyone loves alliteration!

1. I am thankful for running.  Even when I hate it, I love it!

2. I am thankful for SPRING BREAK!  Oh, spring break, how I love thee!  Waking up whenever is fabulous; wearing my pajamas all day is superb; leaving the house, not leaving the house, doing whatever=love; being with my 3 boys=LOVE....I LOVE SPRING BREAK!

3. I am thankful for hour long phone conversations with my mom.  You're cool mom, and I love that I can talk to you for extended period of time!!! 

4. I am thankful for my hubby!  Y'all he's pretty awesome!  He's a hard worker, he's a Godly husband and father, he LOVES us!  It's all good :)

5. And lastly I am thankful for my Wednesday night bible study.  Honestly, I wasn't very psyched to go last night but WHA-BAM was it amazing!  Just what I needed.  God's pretty awesome!

So there you are.  5 little things that I am thankful for on this Thursday morning.  Your welcome.

Take some time to reflect on what you are thankful for this Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment