Monday, November 7, 2011

I Can Run 5miles without stopping + What I want for Christmas...

Yes folks it is true...I can run 5 miles without stopping!! I know you are awed, amazed, and shocked...as you should be! Seriously though, while I know that this is not a crazy amazing feat, for me it's kinda big. I remember when I re-stared (yes, that is a word) to run in June and I couldn't even run a mile without stopping a bazillion times!! I have made a lot of progress and am proud of my running accomplishments. I was kinda nervous about the 5 miler that good ole Hal Higdon had on the training calendar for yesterday, but I totally dominated it! Also, the results for the Monster Dash 5K are up and I placed 48th out of 179 running peeps. They didn't break it down by age group, but I'm happy with those numbers. It wasn't my fastest 5K, but the course was DARK and slightly killer!

Moving on to what I want for Christmas...
Because I have so many medals from running so many races (I have 1) I need a place to put them. I like this one-you can purchase it here. Thanks in advance.


I love Life is Good stuff, therefore I love this Life is Good Gotta run shirt. I'll take a small please.


I would also like to have this marathon stick. Read about it here or here. Thanks again!

Anything mentioned in this article would be fantastic too. You all are really too generous!


This would be slightly fantastic too! It's your call...whatever :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment