Friday, May 20, 2011

A "Soupa" Kind of Day!

First of all, let me start out by saying it is INVALUABLE to like people you work with!! I work with some pretty AWESOME people!! They make my life and job W-A-Y more fun :) And for that I am eternally grateful.

So, have you ever had a wild hair up your butt and just wanted to paint the town red???Well, I have...actually to be quite honest, I get them very regularly. I'll just want to jump in the car and drive somewhere new and fantastic. Or do something super fun and sparkly!!!

So today after school on my way to pick up the boys, I got one of these wild hairs! Of course my dearest mother gets to hear all of my wild and crazy ideas (and my husband and all my work friends)...so I called her and shared my need to get some happy, spontaneity in my life :) We kicked around a few ideas and I told her I would call her tomorrow with all the fabulous details of our night.

Soooooooooo-I know your jaw is hanging open and your are tense with anticipation; waiting to hear what my plans are right?!?!?! Well, you'll just have to wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment