Friday, May 27, 2011

OH. MY. GAWD.

Picture with me...I am sitting on the couch, my boys are watching Cars (Friday night movie) and I decide to browse some blogs. I start by clicking on some random links located on a blog that I read often. Want to know what the common themes are????? Get ready to GAG...
Let me tell you about all the trips my family takes- Disney, cruises, beach, skiing, desert, etc.
Look at my fabulous house and -oops- how messy it is.
Here's all the fantastic, expensive, things I have bought for my fantastic house.
Look at all the uber good pictures, taken with my uber expensive camera, of my uber cute, well dressed, children.
Oh, and while you are looking at my children, check out my hunk husband that just stepped out of J. Crew/Brooks Brothers/Lands End/Polo catolog.
Let me tell you about poetry night at my house once a week at dinner...super gag!
Speaking of dinner, do you want my recipe for homemade from scratch, no sugar, no flour, no colors, no dye, no artificial anything, no processed anything, no taste recipe? Everyone loved it!!!
And don't forget a smattering of pictures of the mom- super skinny, stylish dressed, manicured, and hair styled.
OH. MY. GAWD. I felt sick just reading them all and had to stop. Is this fairly tale world???? Do some people REALLY live like that??? Here's the deal-e-o...
1. I yell at my kids when they are disobeying, or getting on my LAST NERVE.
2. I spank them sometimes.
3. I am sometimes selfish and will lay on the couch and make my husband load the dishwasher.
4. My house is 100% less than perfect.
5. Every room is NOT decorated out of pottery barn.
6. I have a bad attitude at least 3-4 times a day.
7. I do not cook EVERY night, and when I do cook it's not all homemade.
8. My life is far from perfect, BUT I love it!!!!
YIKES-O BANAN-O!!! I gotta get off here and come back to reality. Oh, P.S. happy last day of school to meeeeee!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment