Sunday, May 1, 2011

Here's some thoughts that are running through my head on this 1st day of May!


Saw this movie with some of my girlfriends Friday night. Great movie...I would give it 2 thumbs up! The book is sitting on my nightstand with only the first couple of pages read-I think I'm ready to try it again though!!




I want my house to be sold and for us to be moved into a new one (yes, I have my eye on a new one). BUT, I am trying to be patient and make sure that we are making the correct choices. I have been praying and praying about this lately. That I not make decisions in haste, that we go/do what God wants us to do. Hard and heavy stuff!






What teacher in their right mind (or student) doesn't want this sign to be on the school this time of year?!?!?! We are on our last week of state testing, and I am so ready for May 27th to be here. I am starting literature circles up with my 3rd and 4th graders, and continuing them with my 5th grades and am really pumped about it-so we will end the year with a reading bang!




And finally, wouldn't it be grand to be in that picture? Beautiful, beautiful stuff right there! Have a fantastic week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment