Sunday, March 7, 2010

I believe that nothing is coincidence. Everything that happens, God allows to happen. So I know that it was no mistake that Jon Stokes is our realtor. May sound like something small, but before I even knew who he was, I knew his mother. Now I had no idea that he was a realtor...I just called up Crye Leike one day to list our house and was connected to him. After we had agreed to list it with him I was talking to my friends at school one day and when I mentioned who our realtor was they mentioned his mom...then it all clicked! His mom, Sharon, came to our school last Spring to work with the porfolios. We spent almost half a semester together and shopped on more than one occasion. She is a wonderful woman! I'm not saying there is huge meaning or signifigance in this...but I know God planned it for a reason. Just as I know our house will sell when the time is right...I have to remember there is a season for everything.
What a BEAUTIFUL weekend!!! I think God got my previous email and decided to give us a glimpse of the coming attractions :)

I turned around at Lowe's today and saw this...never a dull moment folks, never dull!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. My grandmother always said Susan everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why, but we have to trust.I am waiting for that special couple to come by and snatch that property off your hands. Love the wall paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is spelled wrong. Thought you'd want to fix it.

    ReplyDelete