Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day


A couple of days before Valentine Friday, we lucked up and had a snow day off! We took the opportunity to bake some cookies for the boy's teachers. I thought they turned out pretty cute considering I'm not a baker and the quality of help I had :)


Valentine's Friday came and it was filled with love (from my students) and lots and lots of laughing and dancing. I had a "dance" in my room (not the kind with the lights turned off and slow music playing...no way! Imagine Soulja Boy, Cupid Shuffle, Single Ladies!). I would post pictures, but I think that's kind of a gray area. It was lots of fun, and I did learn the Cupid Shuffle...yes I know I am totally behind the times. I was overwhelmed by all the Valentines and candy my kiddos had for me...they are so sweet!


I wish I had wonderful Valentine plans to report for me and my hubby, but alas I don't think it would be too romantic to bring our three lovely boys along to anything! Hope you and your sweetheart have a lovely day!

1 comment: