Wednesday, January 27, 2010

White Stuff

It's amazing what a stir these white flakes can cause! Individually they are not a threat...but put them together in a swirling, twirling dance and all bets are off! My students turn crazy when they spy these white flakes floating down. I actually had to close my blinds earlier this week...geezy peezy! Now my husband has caught the snow fever. He stayed up until midnight looking at all the different radar and weather maps wistfully hoping for another day (or three) off school. Fingers are crossed in anticipation that we'll wake up Friday to a blanket of snow. (Don't worry, I'm very realistic...and know that us city folks will be in session.) If we're going to get some...I'd like to have the picture below-that's not asking for much right?

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Just one correction. You forgot the a in (to a blanket of snow. How do you find the pictures? I need to go to that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I just google whatever picture I want.

    ReplyDelete