Saturday, January 16, 2010

Call Me Clean!

I have never been one to clean. Don't get me wrong, we don't live in filth...just organized chaos! Guess I favor my dad in that area. I like to think his office and our house kinda go together. My mom on the other hand, is a clean machine! So today, I woke up and embodied her clean spirit. Here's the proof...
I show you the lamp because I have NEVER cleaned a lampshade before...and I have NEVER noticed how yucky they can get! So, now our bed is made, our furniture is shining, and our living room is picked up. How long do you give it? Maybe an hour until it's back to chaos!


2 comments:

  1. Love this post in particular. I think you are like your father in this way, but listen, everyone is called to do their thing. Cleaning is mine. You have so many great talents don't sell yourself short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm impressed. Come on over to my house tomorrow. All I was able to accomplish was cleaning up the utensil draws. Man oh man they needed it. If I could only muster up the willpower to clean out and organize the rest of my house.

    ReplyDelete