So basically all of Facebook is on a thankful status kick- meaning beginning on Nov. 1st, they listed one thing they were thankful for each day. I didn't jump on the bandwagon for many reasons...one being I don't want to feel like I need to be on Facebook every day. But I am thankful for many things and would like to share them with YOU!
1. God. He send His only son to die for me (and you). I am not deserving of His love, grace, and mercy that He gives me every single day.
2. My parents. They really are the best. I'm thankful they raised me in a Godly house. I'm forever grateful for the values they instilled in me at an early age. I love that I'm closer to my mom than I have ever been. And I love that my dad is always there to talk, listen, or advise. Love you two!
3. Kevin. He is really the best husband a woman could ever ask for. God sure knew what he was doing when he put us together. Love you babe!
4. Dylan, Landen, and Alex. Three parts of my heart that are walking around every day. I love them more than they know.
5. Family. My brother, sister-in-laws, mother-in-law, father-in-law, aunt, cousins, etc. I don't have a lot of family, but what I have is pretty great. I know that anytime I need any member of my family, they are 100% there for me!
6. Friends. I don't think I could make it in this crazy world without my friends. And I'm so glad that I have different friends!!!! I have friends that I run with, teach with, go to church with, hang out with, shop with, plan with, etc. I have friends that I have known for 20+ years, and friends that I have known for 6 months. God has placed each person in my life for a reason and for that I am grateful.
7. Running. I. love. to. run. After a bad day, I just run. It all ends up on the pavement. After a great day, I just run. Still, it all ends up on the pavement. There's no judgement, no talking, no pretending to be something you're not...just running.
8. My Health. I know, I know, it sounds corny...but I am. I can get up in the morning with out hurting. I can walk around during the day, run during the week, and basically do what I want. I don't ever want to take that for granted.
That's enough for tonight folks! Stay tuned for part 2!