Thursday, May 10, 2012

State Testing = Torture




Yes, that is a self-portrait...how did you know?

We just finished day 2 of testing.   And. I. want. to. jump. off. a. bridge. into. oncoming. traffic.  NO JOKE!  Y'all it's rough.  Obviously idiots came up with the whole state testing idea.  Obviously.  

It is also very clear that I am dramatic.  This is the pic I sent my hubby of me on day 1.  You should have seen the kids...hardee har har!

In other news- I am trying to figure out how to up my mileage to 30 miles a week.  I'd really like to get in 5 & 6 mile runs during the week, but the whole "job" thing is getting in the way.  I'm hoping with summer right around the corner, I can make that dream a reality.  I know you all are super concerned about that. 

Also, here's a bunch of random stuff that I think you should know...

1. Alex's b-day party is Saturday.  Nothing is done for it.  I have only bought the cake mix and frosting.
2. My bank account is sad :-(.
3. Summer is RIIIIIIGHT around the corner.
4. Our vacation is RIIIIGHT around the corner.
5. Testing sucks.
6. I would like to move.
7. I would also like a new wardrobe.
9. Waking up at 5:00 am is getting OOOOOLLLLLDDDD.
10. I don't really have anything else, but I had to end on an even number :-)

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!  TGIF y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment