Monday, October 10, 2011

Running Has Taken Over My Life...

Ok, so this is basically my thought process on a daily basis-When can I run? What am I doing today, and when will I run? Do I want to run around the neighborhood, run to the water park, or drive to a park? Every time I make plans in the back of my mind is...when am I going to run and is this going to throw off my run schedule? A little psychotic huh???

I've been reading two runner's blogs (here, and here) and they have both completed marathons...WOWZERS! Talk about an inspiration!!! After reading their blogs for awhile, I have decided to begin training for a half-marathon...that makes my heart beat a little faster. No, I don't have a race lined up for February (when my 12 week training will be over) but those are small details we can iron out later. I am just SUPER pumped about upping my mileage and having a substantial goal to work towards. Training will begin after my 5K this weekend. I'll keep you updated :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment