Monday, October 12, 2009

Fabulously Fall


With a picture like that, who need words?
But here they come...today marked the end of Fall Break for Kevin & Alex (who returned to preschool), but not for me, Dylan, & Landen! It started off a bit gloomy, but by the time we ventured out to pick up Alex the sun was peeking through the clouds. What better way to spend the day than out at my grandparent-in-laws. They are blessed to have this:



They have a wonderful house along with fabulous land...a ginourmous backyard complete with woods. Now I spent a good amount of my childhood on a farm complete with acres upon acres of woods, so this is heaven to me!!! My boys think it's pretty neat as well. We spent the better part of the afternoon just playing in the woods!

We even got some of this...



Granny Marie's homemade vegetable soup. Yep, it was a fabulous fall day.


No comments:

Post a Comment