Sunday, October 11, 2009

All good things...

All good things must come to an end...including the good vacation weather! We all enjoyed the sunny 90-ish weather the beach provided us, only to be smacked in the face with the windy 60-ish weather BG so kindly offered us. It was an adjustment on Saturday...one that we had to prepare for! That meant sending the hubby up the attic stairs to rifle through containers to find the little boys winter clothes (hand me downs from big brother...shhh, don't tell them that!). For some reason, this trek transforms my husband from the loving, sweet guy that he is into a monster!!! But anyway, here's what the closets look like now...














Notice any big differences in the two???? My oldest has no fall clothes yet...while my two little ones are off to a nice start! Poor guy...he watched me take all the little boys summer stuff out and pack it away, so what did he do??? Pulled all of his summer stuff down as well and pulled me in his room proud as punch to show me what he did. He wanted to know where his box of clothes were and couldn't understand why we had to wait to get him some...so for now, he'll just have to throw a jacket on over the short sleeve shirts!
In other news...
my mom, my mother-in-law, and myself went to a wedding shower this afternoon. My brother is getting married in January, and his fiance's family hosted a wedding shower in Central City today. I always enjoy the time that we spend with her...she's a great addition to the family :)






3 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...it finally changed to say you updated two hours ago. Love the font changes and the picture you added.
    Connor likes you background. He says it looks good. Meep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! I am really liking it :) Meep back at ya!

    ReplyDelete