Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spinning- My NEW Love!!!


Ok, so first I got on a running kick (which I am still on, thank you very much!). My running kick rubbed off on my hubby, who started biking in the evenings. Then we joined our local gym!! At first I was just working on the the elliptical machine on my off running days, but then one of my good friends convinced me to go to a spinning class...I LOVED IT!!! What a super great workout! I have been 3 times and have had 3 different teachers (due to the main one being on vacation), and I am amazed at how everyone switches it up a bit and brings their own personality.

My mom and I were chatting on the phone on my drive home from the gym and we both agreed at how an intense workout it almost addictive! There's such a high after you finish a hard run, or a fast paced spin class...it's awesome!!! I just hope I can continue these good habits once schools starts. Cross your fingers for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment