Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life Is Good...




Wow...it's been awhile folks, and things have been busy!! KTIP is finally over and I no longer have extra busy work piled on my plate...what a sigh of relief. The weather around here has been beautiful and to top it off, we are starting our Spring Break...WOOHOO! No big plans, just hanging out with the hubby and boys.




But in the spirit of Easter I decided to play Betty Crocker and make this...
It wasn't the most fun thing to do, but my baker son liked to help.
Getting a family picture at our house is like finding gold in your backyard...darn near impossible! I was determined to get one of us today...see how the whole family one turned out...
Alex crying, no pretty flowers, and lots of asphalt.


If only Landen would have kept his eyes opened, it might not have been half bad. Oh well, I'll take a head full of wonderful memories from today over a good picture any day! It was chocked full of fun...hope you enjoyed the day as well!







3 comments:

  1. Who took your pictures?

    The cake looks pretty good, Betty. I don't think I could have gone with carrot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our neighbor and my dad. Poor Kevin was waiting in our normal meeting spot Sunday. He finally admitted that, no, he did not listen. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pics. We did have a great time with great weather. Isn't it wonderful to be with family, at least most of the time. What can I say?

    ReplyDelete